- Was ist Wissensmangement?
- Open Journal of Knowledge Management
Im Veranstaltungskalender sind ausgewählte nationale und internationale Konferenzen, Messen und Tagungen zum Thema Wissensmanagement zusammengefasst und durch ics-Import z.B. direkt in Outlook integrierbar.
Falls Sie uns eine Veranstaltung melden wollen, wenden Sie sich bitte an uns.
10th Annual Information & Knowledge Management Conference22.Juni 2011 - 23.Juni 2011
Johannesburg, South Africa
Mr Komani Mfuni, Group Executive, Strategic Research & Business Intelligence, JDG Trading
Prof Corne Schutte, President, SA Institute for Industrial Engineering
Who should participate?
• Information Science professionals
• Information managers
• Knowledge managers
• Information providers and suppliers
• Virtual electronic communities
• Stakeholders in the information and knowledge management sectors.
1 April 2011: Submission of papers
1 May 2011: Review process finalized and authors notified
1 June 2011: Closing date for revised papers
15 June 2011: Deadline for registration
22 June 2011: Conference commences
Call For Papers
The Department of Information and Knowledge Management invites you to attend and participate in the 10th Annual Information & Knowledge Management Conference. The primary interest of the conference is emerging information/knowledge societies in a global knowledge-based economy. The conference will provide an international platform for the presentation, discussion and debate of diverse and professional approaches and research on recent developments in information and knowledge management. The conference will also provide an opportunity for academics, practitioners and doctoral students to have their work validated and benchmarked within the benevolent academic and professional community. Papers are peer-reviewed before acceptance according to the requirements of the South African Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
The areas of interest include but are not limited to:
• Information storage and retrieval
• Content management and content organization
• E-learning and open access initiatives
• The use of semantic webs
• Emerging Web technologies and Web 2.0 tools
• Innovative use of Web and intranet technologies
• Operating in the knowledge economy
• Ranking knowledge economies
• Development and application of linking/collaborative ICT in the knowledge society
• Adaptation of knowledge management in organizations
• Networking and knowledge sharing
• Technologies and tools for knowledge management
• Evaluation of knowledge management
• Knowledge discovery and data warehousing
• Competitive intelligence