- Was ist Wissensmangement?
- Open Journal of Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management and Communication Strategy
Case study about a Knowledge Management project at West Africa Water Initiative (WAWI)16. Mai 2011 von Ewen Le Borgne, Jaap Pels
A team visited and interviewed implementing partners on the ground in Ghana, Mali and Niger to document their experiences within West Africa Water Initiative (WAWI). The aim of these missions was literally to find facts, to collect documentation and figure out what lessons have been learned. These fact-finding missions have provided invaluable insights. They have been incorporated in this document which formulates a feasible and practical strategy on knowledge management and communication for WAWI and its successor projects in West Africa.
- Barriers for an efficient Management of Knowledge
- Barriers in intercultural knowledge sharing
- Knowledge sharing and cross-boundary collaboration in an European Union social research organisation
- Knowledge management in virtual communities
- How knowledge may be successfully developed across cultural boundaries
Dieser Beitrag ist den folgenden Themengruppen zugeordnet
Dieser Beitrag ist den folgenden Schlagworten zugeordnet